Here’s a recipe for moist Peanut Butter 4.20 Cookies. This recipe yields three dozen delicious cookies. Two dozen of the cannabis cookies are crowned with a piece of Evergreen Herbal’s 4.20 Bar. And the remaining dozen can be topped with your favorite non-medicated chocolate or chocolate kiss candy.
Evergreen Herbal Peanut Butter 4.20 Cookies
Yields: 24 cannabis activated 4.20 Bar cookies and 12 non-medicated cookies
- 1/2 butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup cream peanut butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 Evergreen Herbal 4.20 Bar (choose your favorite any flavor), cut into 24 equal pieces
- 12 chocolate chunks or chocolate kisses candy
- scant 1/8th c. granulated sugar in shallow dish
Heat oven to 375º. Stir together 1/2 cup granulated sugar, the brown sugar, peanut butter, butter, shortening and egg. Stir in flour, baking soda and baking powder. Shape dough into 1-inch balls; roll in granulated sugar. Place about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are light brown. Immediately press 1 piece of The 4.20 Bar firmly in the center of 24 cookies. Top the remaining 12 cookies with a piece of your favorite non-medicated chocolate. Transfer cookies to wire rack to cool.
Enjoy your Peanut Butter 4.20 Cookies the next time you need a medible. And munch on the non-medicated cookies when your sweet tooth hits!